Below are some events I am looking forward to over the next month or two:
1) Late this week, my friends - Katherine, Jeff and I will have our work displayed at Jomar Visions Galleries for Houston Fotofest [3/16-3/17].
2) My friend Katherine's daughter Tessa will have a piece of art on display at the Art Alliance of Clear Lake for their "Young at Art" exhibit [3/22-4/5].
3) Several friends (Katherine, Robin, David & Lauro) from the League City Photo Group will have their work hung at the Art Alliance in Clear Lake for their "Fresh from the Bay" exhibit [3/22-4/5].
4) My friend Jeff will be a featured artist at RAW Houston's Menagerie event [4/5]
5) My friends - Katherine, Jeff and I will have our work displayed at Texas A&M for the Fourth Annual Juried Art Exhibition at the Forsyth Center Galleries [4/21 - 8/19] .
I am so grateful for the opportunities that I have coming up as well as the opportunities for my friends! We all help each other grow and that means a lot to me!
The Art Alliance of Clear Lake – Exhibit Schedule
"The more you understand what inspires you, the more readily you can put yourself in it’s path." - David duChemin
Check out my About.Me page for my complete web presence